Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released

From: Uwe Siart
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:04:56 +0100

On 29 Oct 2014 at 23:26, Mosè Giordano wrote:

> Hi Orlando and all,

> > Thank you so much to everyone for all, and Happy TeXing with AUCTeX 11.88
> > :-)
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> The release process should be now complete.  Currently there is no
> Windows package because the official Windows binary package for the
> latest version of Emacs (24.4) is still missing.  We'll provide a
> Windows package as soon as the Emacs Windows package is available.

Many thanks also for that effort. I've been waiting impatiently for
11.88. It has great new features and improvements.

So far I just see some interference between electric-pair-mode and
LaTeX-electric-left-right-brace. If both are non-nil I get unexpected
results. But I can't yet tell if it's a bug. First I will have to learn
more about these new features.

--
Uwe