Re: [AUCTeX] running C-c C-c very slow

From: Jannis
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] running C-c C-c very slow
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:17:25 +0200

Thanks. But again, just to be clear: All folders in Tex-check-path (("." "/var/lib/texmf/tex/" "/usr/share/texmf/tex/" "/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/" "/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/")) are on my local machine which has an ext3/4 file system. Only the *.tex files of the document (and all the *.log, *.bib etc) files are on a remote samba share. If I understand you correct, these files would not cause the delay. So what is causing the delay?

Thanks
Jannis