[AUCTeX] Defining new paragraph breaks for beamer macros

From: J. McKenzie Alexander
Subject: [AUCTeX] Defining new paragraph breaks for beamer macros
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 07:42:31 -0500

Hello,

I would like to prevent the fill-paragraph command from acting on lines which
include the beamer commands \pause and \onslide<…>.  The first, I know, can be
done by putting

        (LaTeX-paragraph-commands-add-locally “pause”)

in my .emacs file.  But telling fill-paragraph to ignore lines with \onslide<…>
is trickier, as it seems the overlay specification which follows \onslide
prevents fill-paragraph from recognising \onslide as a paragraph command.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Jason

disclaimer: http://lse.ac.uk/emailDisclaimer