Re: [AUCTeX] The Journal of Statisticsl Software style file breaks previ

From: Faheem Mitha
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] The Journal of Statisticsl Software style file breaks preview
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 23:01:06 +0530 (IST)

On Sat, 4 Jan 2014, Tassilo Horn wrote:

Faheem Mitha <address@hidden> writes:

Ok. The LaTeX installation is just the default TeX Live 2012
installation that comes with Debian wheezy.

I use TeX Live 2013, but I had no such issues with 2012.

! Illegal parameter number in definition of \MYLATEXline.
<to be read again>
                   1
l.386   address@hidden

Does it help to regenerate format files using

 $ sudo fmtutil-sys --refresh

(or maybe --all instead of --refresh)?

I tried both of these. It makes no difference. What do these commands do?

                                                         Regards, Faheem