Re: [AUCTeX] using auctex to print out crossword puzzles

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] using auctex to print out crossword puzzles
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:50:32 +0900

Hello,
** Tassilo Horn [2013-10-28 08:30:36 +0100]:

> "Ed C." <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Ed,

>> Back when I used auctex, miktex, etc. more often I was able to
>> re-scale and print crosswords using something similar to this .tex
>> file:

> I think that has nothing to do with AUCTeX, and I guess you'll find
> better help at a (La)TeX-related newsgroup such as comp.lang.tex.

It is comp.text.tex, but Ed may ask questions either on texhax mailing
list (http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo,
(http://tex.stackexchange.com/).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
I suggest you locate your hot tub outside your house, so it won't do too
much damage if it catches fire or explodes.  First you decide which