Re: [AUCTeX] Including a default preamble in all documents

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Including a default preamble in all documents
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:31:33 +0200

Hi Jorge,

I suggest you not to redefine `TeX-arg-document' in your `.emacs', if
it will be changed you'll miss new features.  If you want you can
submit a patch to improve AUCTeX ;-)

Without changing `TeX-arg-document', you can use `autoinsert`, see
(info "(autotype)Autoinserting").

Some weeks ago I submitted a patch to add support for document
templates, but there weren't replies:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2013-05/msg00001.html

Bye,
Mosè