Re: [AUCTeX] Ignoring some non reference labels

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Ignoring some non reference labels
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 15:58:22 +0200

Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:

> Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

>> Hi Julien,
>>

>>> Ah, that's unfortunate.  reftex actually doesn't know anything about
>>> environments, so it's not even possible to skip some of them right
>>> now...
>>
>> Ok, in emacs bzr I added a new defcustom:
>>
>> ,----[ C-h v reftex-label-ignored-macros-and-environments RET ]
>
>> So add "node" and "shape" (and "axis" from the other example) to that
>> variable, and keyval style label=foo are ignored for these macros and
>> environments.

I just tested it from gzr emacs, thanks a lot, it's very useful. I
thought of an improvement. At the moment, one needs to specify in
reftex-label-ignored-macros-and-environments every possible
sub-environment of a tikzpicture environment. Since the
LaTeX-current-environment can check for outer environments,
reftex-parse-from-file could go up nested environments until it finds
one of the reftex-label-ignored-macros-and-environments keys or the
environment is "document" ? What do you think.

Julien.