Re: [AUCTeX] Hide a section/chapter with latex-fold-mode

From: Marcus Frings
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Hide a section/chapter with latex-fold-mode
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 15:24:41 +0100

* Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:

> (defmacro define-context-key (keymap key dispatch)
[...]
> (defun th-outline-context-p ()
[...]

Awesome, this is a nice and very useful lisp snippet for me.

This is a rather stupid question but where or at which stage do you load
that code? In my local emacs_tex.el where I store all AUCTeX and LaTeX
specific configuration for Emacs I had always loaded outline-minor-mode
with

  (add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'outline-minor-mode)

so the mode gets activated when I open a LaTeX document. Thus, I just
added your code after this line in my emacs_tex.el file but when I
start Emacs it complains "Symbol's value as variable is void:
outline-minor-mode-map" because the minor mode is not loaded, yet.

Gruß,
Marcus
--
Zapp Brannigan: "You win again, gravity!"