Re: [AUCTeX] Update for TOC parsing

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Update for TOC parsing
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:39:21 +0100

Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Vincent,

> As agreed previously, I have ported my contribution for Texinfo TOC
> parsing to the latest AUCTeX on ACUTEX CVS repo and latest RefTeX on
> emacs Bazaar repo.

Great, thanks a lot!

> For RefTeX I can do the commit myself after your feedback as I have
> write access.

Both patches look good to me except that there's some encoding problem
in the reftex patch.  Have a look at the names in the ChangeLog.

Oh, and the auctex patch makes auctex depend on the reftex version in
emacs bzr.  That's not so good.  `Texinfo-reftex-hook' should be a no-op
when `reftex-section-info-function' and the pre/post regexps aren't
defined.

Bye,
Tassilo