Re: [AUCTeX] [OS X Emacs] Re: First try at the Biber support merge

From: Ettore Aldrovandi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] [OS X Emacs] Re: First try at the Biber support merge
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:19:51 -0400

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 04:59:54PM -0400, Ettore Aldrovandi wrote:

> With Aquamacs.app, however, while the LaTeX-Biber-LaTeX-LaTeX cycle
> works (as above), the View command breaks. There is some code designed to
> configure auctex in order to use Skim as a viewer application, and that
> now fails.

OK, all seems to be well now. I still don't understand some of the
details, but it turns out the auctex-11.86 in aquamacs are (slightly)
patched. Thus I diff3'ed  the aquamacs vs. stock 11.86 vs. Philip's
files and generated a new set which appears to work. In fact there were
no overlaps, so they merged cleanly.  The (now aquamacs specific) files
are at:

http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov/files/auctex-aquamacs-biber.zip

Thanks to all,

--Ettore

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University