[AUCTeX] aspell/ispell doesn't work properly.

From: Shiyuan
Subject: [AUCTeX] aspell/ispell doesn't work properly.
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:01:47 -0500

Hi,
   I notice a problem that when auctex is running,  aspell/ispell misses some mispell.
Try the following example:

\documentclass[12pt]{report}
\begin{document}
\begin{theorem}[Trace Theorm]
 This is a Theorm.
 \end{theorem}
\end{document}
%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: "test"
%%% End:

Theorm is misspelled twice. However, when I use spell check buffer, , aspell/ispell missed the misspell in [Trace Theorm] and only detected the second one. When I use M-$ to just check one word, it works.
Any fix?  I am using auctex 11.86 +Emacs 23.3 (both are from macport).  Thanks.