[AUCTeX] glossaries style file for RefTeX

From: Woogon Chung
Subject: [AUCTeX] glossaries style file for RefTeX
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:25:40 -0400

Hello all,

My question is about RefTeX but I believe the AUCTeX embraces the
RefTeX as a sister or one of siblings.
I was looking for a glossaries.el or similar one (a style file for the
glossaries package to AUCTeX) for the purpose of adding macros defined
in the package. In the RefTeX manual (V4.34, page 15) there is an
example for AMSLaTeX use case, which utilizes the amsmath.el to the
AUCTeX.  The glossaries package has simply (too) many macros defined
for the referencing purpose. So, I thought someone out there had done
it already, presuming that the glossaries package is such a great
package combining glossaries and indices feature.

Woogon Chung