[AUCTeX] Strange icon in toolbar

From: Andrej Kastrin
Subject: [AUCTeX] Strange icon in toolbar
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 03:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I compiled the recent AUCTeX (11.86) with GNU Emacs 23 on Mac OS X. Everything
works perfect, except annoying strange icon in toolbar. The screenshot of the
toolbar (icon circled in red) is available at the URL:

  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/540963/auctex_toolbar.png

I suppose this is a separator between file management icons (open file, save
file, cut, paste) and (pdf)latex, bibtex, and preview icons. But isn't this
separator a bit too wide? I also check this behavior on my Linux machine, where
this icon is around 1px wide.

Any suggestion how to fix that? Thanks in advance.

Best, Andrej