[AUCTeX] [Reftex] 2 patches to let users customize reftex-view-crossref

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: [AUCTeX] [Reftex] 2 patches to let users customize reftex-view-crossref for citations
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:04:47 +0100

Dear AUCTEX users and developers,

I wrote two very simple patches to let users customize
reftex-view-crossref for citations. They replace the hard-coded regexp
string "\\`\\\\cite\\|cite\\*?\\'\\|bibentry" by a new customizable
variable reftex-view-crossref-cite-macros.

This patch is useful for me because I use macros such as \cauthor{XXX}
and \ccauthor{XXX} to display the names of the authors along with the
reference number.

reftex-vars.patch also contains a typo fix (word 'with' was written
twice consecutively).

Regards,

--
Damien Cassou