[AUCTeX] TeX-clean on closing buffer (Stefan Strohmeier)

From: Stefan Strohmeier
Subject: [AUCTeX] TeX-clean on closing buffer (Stefan Strohmeier)
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 21:25:55 +0100

Dear All,

I am trying to achieve the same behavior as Colin Jia Zheng in his post
(http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg03234.html):

I want to delete all LaTeX generated intermediate files when I kill a
latex-mode buffer, automatically.

I put the code I found in that post in my emacs-file and it is working properly
one time. When I then want to open another file, e.g. via recentf-mode I get
the following error:

Symbol's value as variable is void: -clean-intermediate-suffixes

The code I put in the .emacs-file is this:

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
                (add-hook 'kill-buffer-hook 'TeX-clean)))

Can you please help me to get this working or please tell me to which other
mailing list I should post that question.

I work on Mac OS 10.6.4, AucTeX 11.86,
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i686-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.29) of 2010-05-09 on
black.local

Thank you.

Stefan Strohmeier,
Bayreuth, Germany
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit