[AUCTeX] Font-lock

From: gerald . jean
Subject: [AUCTeX] Font-lock
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:41:10 -0400

Hello,

I am running AucTeX 11.86.  Last week our IT upgraded Emacs from 22.3 to
23.2.  I am having problems ever since, particularly with org-mode and
AucTeX.  All the coloring changed, I can live with most of the new colors
but some are so faint that I can't read the words they represent.  For
example, in LaTeX mode, under AucTeX, the argument of "\title", "\date",
etc. are too faint for my eyes to read what's inside?  Where do I change
that?

In 22.3 if I do "M-x list-colors-display" emacs spits 542 colors, with
their name and a sample of the color.  In 23.2, the same command yields I
get a "big" list of exactly three (3) colors.  But in any buffer there is
more than three colors?  Further more the fonts are not the same between
the two versions, they are harder to read under 23.2.  I haven't changed
anything in my .emacs file???

Anyone has a clue of what is going on?

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques,
VP Actuariat et Solutions d'assurances,
Desjardins Groupe d'Assurances Générales
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"We believe in God, others must bring Data."

W. Edwards Deming