[AUCTeX] Correlate I / O.

From: gerald . jean
Subject: [AUCTeX] Correlate I / O.
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:08:57 -0400

Hello,

I am running:
Emacs  : GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2009-07-06 on actul01.dgdom.net
Package: 11.86

ever since I upgraded AucTeX to 11.86 I can't perform reverse search
anymore?  I set "correlate source" either through the correlate I / O tab
of the "TeXing options" Submenu of the "Command" menu or through
"C-cC-tCs", I then recompile.  Both ways yield the same result, xdvi starts
and pops up a small window with the message:

"No source specials in this .dvi file - couldn't perform reverse search".

Previous versions of AucTeX behaved as expected, what is happening here?

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques,
VP Actuariat et Solutions d'assurances,
Desjardins Groupe d'Assurances Générales
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"We believe in God, others must bring Data."

W. Edwards Deming