[AUCTeX] Horizontal Split causes error

From: Martin Görg
Subject: [AUCTeX] Horizontal Split causes error
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:10:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi there,

I have a problem setting 'reftex-toc-split-windows-horizontally' to non-
nil. I discovered the function a few days ago and used it happily. Then
suddenly -- I forgot what I was doing exactly -- the functionality
stopped working. I can set the variable to 't' and open the toc using 'C-
c =' but when I hit 'Return' on a toc entry I get the following error in
a horizontal split window:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No other window to side of this
one")
  enlarge-window(0 t)
  enlarge-window-horizontally(0)
  reftex-re-enlarge()
  reftex-toc-visit-location(hide)
  reftex-toc-goto-line-and-hide()
  call-interactively(reftex-toc-goto-line-and-hide)

Do you have any idea what the cause is? Tell me what other data you need
and I'll be happy to provide it.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Martin

--
For emails please use cs dot tu-berlin dot de as the domain (behind the
at).