RE: [AUCTeX] Re: Hooks for command on region and command on master

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: [AUCTeX] Re: Hooks for command on region and command on master
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:06:15 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for the link to Sumatra, I have installed it, it seems that its
the good tool to work with AUCTeX under MSWindows.

Concerning DocView, at least for me it does not work, although my Emacs
version is GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.0.2195) of 2009-07-25.

It seems that Emacs can't find the executable (Image magick or Ghostscript).

Probably I need to customize some doc-view-... variable to point at the
correct program. The documentation of Document View is not very
talkative about installation but the variable docstrings should be
enough...

Well, I will try to make the correct settings and also try this some day...

Thanks for all this information !

   Vincent.