[AUCTeX] Blue?

From: Chris Kuklewicz
Subject: [AUCTeX] Blue?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:21:59 +0100

I just reinstalled emacs and auctex onto a new OS X laptop.

I am using Emacs 23 to get the nextstep Emacs.app, built from the git repository.

I am using auctex-11.85 from the tarball.

I am using MacTex 2008.

The heading and equation previews are working. Hooray.

Emacs is using the default black-foreground text on white-background.

But the previewed heading and equation images are coming in blue on white.

I have tried looking in the configuration options, the mailing list, google, etc. I cannot locate the reason these are not being generated in my preferred black on white.

Can anyone on the auctex mailing list help me configure this?

Cheers,
  Chris