[AUCTeX] Re: AucteX.pdf Chapter 11.2 Automatic Customization for a User

From: Bernhard Kleine
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: AucteX.pdf Chapter 11.2 Automatic Customization for a User
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:21:36 +0100

Good morning,

I succeeded in adding my macros to the list of macros available at
ctrl-c RET. However, this is only possible in one of my project
subdirectory, not in all of them.

Secondly, some of the macros have two arguments. I am still at a loss
how to get asked for them.

At third, I would like the marked region/word to be defined as arg1 and
only (if ever) be asked for the second argument. Is that possible?

my macros:

  \newcommand{\ii}[1]{#1\index{#1}}
  address@hidden
  \newcommand{\indsub}[2]{#1\index{#1!#2}}
  \newcommand{\indSUP}[2]{#1\index{#2!#1}}
  \newcommand{\indi}[2]{#1\index{#1|seealso{#2}}}

the owncommands.el file:

(TeX-add-style-hook "owncommands"
 (lambda ()
    (LaTeX-add-index-entries
     "#1"
     "address@hidden"
     "#1!#2"
     "#2!#1"
     "#1|seealso{#2}")
    (TeX-add-symbols
     '("indi" 2)
     '("indSUP" 2)
     '("indsub" 2)
     '("ind" 2)
     '("ii" 1)
     '("hohl" 1)
     )))

I still hope that I am not blacklisted here and may get a response.
Please let me know when and why you are not interested in answering
these questions?

Cheers Bernhard

--
Bernhard Kleine <address@hidden>