Re: [AUCTeX] Running LaTex without confirming

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Running LaTex without confirming
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:11:53 +0200

* Simao M. (2008-10-17) writes:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to run latex without confirming?
>
> I mean, I type C-c C-c and I don't want to confirm my options because
> I already know they are right. I just want to type C-c C-c and see my
> pdf file.

At the moment it is not possible to execute the commands automatically
in a row.

You could probably achieve this by adding a command to
`TeX-command-list' which calls something like AutoLaTeX.  (I dunno if
this works with the TeX-related filters provided by AUCTeX.)  Then you
could define your own key binding for a function which calls the entry
in `TeX-command-list'.