Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:19:44 +0200

* Hans-Christian Mick (2008-10-07) writes:

> But neither of them worked. After writing this into my .emacs-file and
> restarting Emacs I got the message that the command TeX-add-style-hook is
> void.

Put the stuff into a file called jurabook.el and put the file into a
directory where you would like to keep your private AUCTeX style files.
Make sure that this directory is listed in `TeX-style-private'.

And I hate to be nitpicking, but please don't top-post.  This makes
reading and answering your messages harder than it has to be.  (Hm,
perhaps I should add a link to some information about netiquette, like
RFC 1855, to the AUCTeX homepage.)