[AUCTeX] file and directory left over after running preview-latex

From: Christoph Groth
Subject: [AUCTeX] file and directory left over after running preview-latex
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:26:42 +0200

Hello,

I'm using AUCTeX 11.83 on Debian Testing.  When I open a simple file "test.tex"
which contains one equation and generate a preview with M-x preview-document,
the preview appears (nice!).  However even after exiting Emacs an empty
directory "test.prv" and the file "prv_test.log" are left.  Is this normal
behavior?

thanks

Christoph