[AUCTeX] Re: one problem left

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: one problem left
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:14:39 +0100

   >> I tried two things either
   >> [INS] [DEL] Name: noweave
   >> Command: noweave %w > %t
   >> How: [Value Menu] TeX-run-command
   >> Create a process for NAME using COMMAND to process FILE. *
   >> Prompt: [Toggle]  on (non-nil)
   >> Modes: [Value Menu] All
   >> Menu elements:
   >>
   >> But that resulted in
   >> noweave testfuncnonlinfd_for.nw > testfuncnonlinfd_for

   > Well, looks like only .tex needs to be tacked onto the end, right?  So
   > just do that.

Well, unfortunately what I said is wrong.
noweave %w > %t

Results in
noweave foo.nw > foo.nw

noweave %w > %T   (where %T is defined in my earlier mail )
also results in

noweave foo.nw > foo.nw

I think the problem is that I defined nw via:
Add "nw" to `TeX-file-extensions'.

(And that I had to otherwise I obtain noweave foo.nw.nw > foo.nw.m so
something like that.)

So I don't know what to do

Uwe Brauer