Re: [AUCTeX] abbrev-mode and bibtex-mode

From: tyler
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] abbrev-mode and bibtex-mode
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:48:11 -0400

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 07:23:13PM +0100, Ralf Angeli wrote:
> * Tyler Smith (2008-01-29) writes:
>
> > I'm trying to use some abbrevs in BibTex mode.
>
> BibTeX mode is not part of AUCTeX.

Ah, sorry, my mistake. I get confused as to where the divisions
between AUCTeX, RefTeX, and BibTex modes are. They work so well
together I assumed they are all part of a single project.

> BibTeX mode probably does not define its own Abbrev table.  You could
> ask the maintainer of BibTeX mode to fix this.

I will look into this. Thanks.

Tyler

--
"Windows Vista includes an array of "features" that you don't want. These
features will make your computer less reliable and less secure... less

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/02/drm_in_windows.html