Re: [AUCTeX] Path for TeX-macro-private

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Path for TeX-macro-private
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:40:39 +0100

* Bill Moran (2007-12-28) writes:

> I think I solved the problem by putting the paths for my local tex macros
> into TeX-style-private.

Uh, the directories defined in `TeX-style-private' are supposed to
contain AUCTeX style files, not LaTeX packages or similar.

And I fail to see how this relates to the problem you originally
reported.

> I said "think" because I am now up against the
> icicles-auctex issue.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg01070.html

I just committed the simpler patch mentioned in the referenced
thread.  You can check it by installing AUCTeX from CVS.