Re: [AUCTeX] selected text and \verb

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] selected text and \verb
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:17:34 +0200

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 11:29:29PM +0530, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:
> I realise that the invocations are different for texttt and verb but
> is there a simple method to make a few words verbatim when
> highlighted?

M-x customize-variable RET LaTeX-font-list RET

then add a new item, fill in C-v for the key (type C-q C-v to do that),
fill in `verb+' for Prefix and `+' for Suffix. Set for future sessions and
you should be all set.

just tried it myself and it works flawlessly.

HTH

--
Joost Kremers, PhD
University of Frankfurt