[AUCTeX] defining entry templates for BibTeX

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: [AUCTeX] defining entry templates for BibTeX
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:47:19 +0200

I hope, but am not quite sure I am right on list for the question I have.

When editing .bib-Files to be used with BibTeX, Emacs' (AucTeX'?)
BibTeX-Mode offers me several entry types such as Article in Journal,
Book, etc.  As I use the jurabib package, I should like to define the
extra entry types supported by jurabib.

Where are the entry types of BibTeX-mode defined, and where could I
define extra entry types/templates?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Rainer Thiel
--