Re: [AUCTeX] plurals in index phrase file, synchronized indexes

From: Claude Lacoursière
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] plurals in index phrase file, synchronized indexes
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:57:14 +0100

[Currently regular expressions cannot be used for phrases because the
[respective strings are fed to `regexp-quote' in
[`reftex-index-make-phrase-regexp'.  An approximation is possible by
[advising RefTeX to match word parts by setting
[`reftex-index-phrases-search-whole-words'.  Of course this might match
[much more than a a regexp for plurals would.

Indeed, partial word match on approx 150,000 words is not
going to work smoothly ;->

I'll duplicate the relevant index phrases with the s.

Thank you for the help.

By the way, the entire index support framework rocks.  I had
neglected to read about it so far but now that I do need it,
it's just there and working great!  Whoever wrote that has
all my gratitude.

Best,
/Claude