[AUCTeX] abbrev-table

From: Stefan Nobis
Subject: [AUCTeX] abbrev-table
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:54:02 +0200

Hi.

I just played a bit with abbrev-mode and in a latex-buffer I defined a
local abbrev (something like dh -> d.\,h.). But it's saved in the
text-mode-abbrev-table and I learned there is no TeX-mode-abbrev-table
(or something alike).

Why is it, because I think there are quite some abbrevs like the above
that don't make much sense in the very general text-mode-abbrev-table?

BTW: I tried to make my private abbrev-table for AucTeX like this:

(defvar my-tex-abbrev-table nil)
;; in a LaTeX-mode-hook:
  (setq local-abbrev-table 'sn-tex-abbrev-table)

but it didn't work (C-x al give's an error and manually added didn't
load).

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.