Re: [AUCTeX] Re: A problem about LaTeX-math-menu-unicode

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: A problem about LaTeX-math-menu-unicode
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:26:21 -0500

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:

> As nobody answered yet, I think it's a bug.  Fixed in CVS.  Thanks.

Ok, I actually typeset this.  Seems like the STIX project got this
line wrong.  The symbol should be named \llcurly instead.  Ups.

Somebody want to figure out where to file a report with them and do
this?

In the mean time, Reiner's fix seems correct for \Pr.

It is great to fix it. Thanks. I think the one below it (#2ABC) may also be read as \ggcurly instead of "\Sc".

--
Adam