[AUCTeX] reftex toc and beamer frame titles not meshing perfectly

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: [AUCTeX] reftex toc and beamer frame titles not meshing perfectly
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:06:48 -0400

I am not sure if this is the right group for this topic.  If not and not of
interest to you, please disregard.

I use a fairly recent auctex+reftex for beamer presentations (authors, please
when near Albany, NY, beer is on me)

I wanted to include beamer slide titles in the reftex table of contents.  With
that in mind, I added the following snippet to reftex-section-levels:

("begin{frame}" . 4)

This is supposed to match, for example, the ``\begin{frame}{General
Deliverables}'' snippet, where General Deliverables is the frame title.

In the reftex toc, I get the following:

         3.0.3 Frame: General Deliverables} \begin{block}{Documentation}
\begin{itemize}

reftex picks up the title, but also a few lines after that.

This behavior is not a show-stopper, but is beyond my regexp knowledge to fix.
To a wizard out there, it may be a breeze.

Thanks,

Mirko

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by SurfControl RiskFilter -
E-mail.