[AUCTeX] Re: installation of emacs+auctex did not work

From: Brian Bucher
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: installation of emacs+auctex did not work
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:37:18 +0000 (UTC)

Perhaps I should clarify.

I tried installing with many other methods, none of them relevant to the RELEASE
document I mentioned.  That is, installing using MSYS, trying Emacs (not
Xemacs).  It was just a general comment, and I had been reading the
instructions.

I don't blame the list members for anything.

Thank you for your response.  I needed a few pointers to let me know that I
actually had it installed correctly, I just had a misunderstanding about the
nature of preview.

Regards,
Brian