Re: [AUCTeX] tex386?

From: Alejandro Jakubi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] tex386?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:52:56 -0300

Like in <URL:http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.bugs/449>?

Yes, qualitatively similar to that screenshot: the preview font size that I get is not so small, in relation to the text font size, but the downward displacement is larger, in proportion to the text line spacing. What text font are you using?

I wonder whether preview display size and vertical position can be fine tuned
by hand.

With regards to the tooltip, I get both lines [mouse-2] and [mouse-3], but
the lower part of the second line is missing.

Is this with anti-aliasing? IIRC somebody already complained about
this on emacs-devel.

No idea. If this is a configurable item in Emacs I do not know how. I have
just unpacked the precompiled bundle and my .emacs file is that of the

Regards, Alejandro Jakubi