Re: [AUCTeX] Problems with path?

From: Fredrik Karlsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problems with path?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:22:00 +0100

Hi Ralf,

No, sorry. The attempt made in December was unsuccessful. I was not
able to get it to wok that time, and I just started to be annoyed
about this great feature of AUCTeX not working for me. AUCTeX really
spoils you in terms of features. :-)

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/