[AUCTeX] Problem using TeX-fold-buffer and outline-mode

From: Martin Buchmann
Subject: [AUCTeX] Problem using TeX-fold-buffer and outline-mode
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:39:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I am having problems using outline-mode's hide-leaves command in a buffer where
I am using the TeX-fold-buffer command as a file default set within the local
variable block. I am using AUCTeX 11.82  on CVS GNU Emacs 20.0.50.1 on Mac OS X
10.4.5. In the following example everything is fine until I use C-c @ C-l in
line 4. The section contente is hidden and substitute by `...' but I cannot
navigate, i.e. the cursor does not move anymore and C-c @ C-a does not show all
but has no effect at all. I activate debug-on-error but there was no output from
backtrace.

I hope that this very vague describtion is enough to reproduce the problem
somewhere else and to get to real bug report, if it is a bug and not my mistake
alone :-)

Best regards
  Martin

\documentclass{article}