Re: [AUCTeX] auctex not recognizing context

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] auctex not recognizing context
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:07:58 +0100

olivier Turlier <address@hidden> writes:

> From a fresh install of emacs+auctex on a Suse 10, I  can't get auctex
> working for context files.

That's no usable version information.  We don't keep track at what
SuSE uses for what releases of theirs, and Linux distributors often
have a track record of horribly outdated AUCTeX versions.

So please use
M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET
for reporting problems.  That fills in the version information which
you omitted.

You can take a look at it with

C-h v AUC-TeX-version RET

I think you'll need at least AUCTeX 11.50 to have even basic ConTeXt
support.