[AUCTeX] Re: Setting PATH under Windows

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Setting PATH under Windows
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:07:51 +0100

* Reiner Steib (2005-12-19) writes:

> On Mon, Dec 19 2005, Ralf Angeli wrote:
>
>> * Adam Johnson (2005-12-18) writes:
>>> 1. How to configure the path for GSWIN32C.EXE?
>>
>> Isn't that explained in the manual of your operating system?
>
> Just kidding, aren't you? ;-)

No, I am not kidding.  On Windows XP, after opening Start --> Hilfe
und Support (Help and Support) you can search for "Umgebungsvariablen"
("environment variables") and get information about setting
environment variables.  (Windows comes with all sorts of crap, I
wonder why they couldn't include an English localization as well.)