[AUCTeX] using .latex-files in AUCTeX

From: Jens Kubieziel
Subject: [AUCTeX] using .latex-files in AUCTeX
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:29:34 +0100

Hi,

I looked up the manual, searched, read my emacs book but couldn't find a
working solution. Hope you can give me a hint:
I writing some scripts together with other people. There is a convention
that all LaTeX-files have the extension .latex. When I open those files
in Emacs they are not recognised by AUCTeX (also font-locking doesn't
work). What variable should I change that AUCTeX works also with those
files?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Ein Kritiker ist ein Mensch, der sehr böse wird, wenn dem Publikum