Re: [AUCTeX] [Fwd: Problems with preview]

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] [Fwd: Problems with preview]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:03:57 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
Erik Frisk <address@hidden> writes:
The install procedure worked alright and no glitches apart from a
MULE related thing. I had to comment out two MULE parts in the
Makefile (I ran make that comes with msys) since they produced an
error.

It's not the first such report, and it is not supposed to happen.
Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this, and how we might
be able to avoid this.

I believe this has been fixed, see

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/auctex/auctex/Makefile.in.diff?r1=1.119&r2=1.116

/JÅ

--
Acknowledgements:
        I would like to thank A. Einstein; unfortunately, he's dead.