Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX Folding: Feature Request

From: Joachim Schlosser
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX Folding: Feature Request
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:39:56 +0200

Ralf Angeli schrieb:
> [no font locking in tex-fold.el]
> That means if lowering or raising should be done, it has to be done by
> font-latex.  I won't implement something like this in tex-fold.el.

I see. This would mean kind of a hook to be implemented in
font-latex.el for usage from tex-fold.el.
At least I can now be sure that I did not overlook an already existant
feature. Don't bother about this now, I'll give it a try just for fun
and interest and see whether I can offer some clean solution.

BTW: I switched from XEmacs to GNU Emacs a few weeks ago. The
difference is a lot more obvious than I thought before.

Joachim