[AUCTeX] glossary.sty

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [AUCTeX] glossary.sty
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:32:53 +0100

Still being a noob with latex and auctex but I'm progressing. I'm now wanting
to use 'glossary.sty v 2.13' in a document to create a glossary for it. I've
managed to create the glossary.sty style sheet from the package but I don't
know how to 'use' it in the document. For example do I use
'\usepackage{glossary.sty}', but if not, how do I reference it with the
document? How do I get emacs to call the package to work with it please? And
where do I file the style sheet so that auctex knows where to find it please?

Hopefully thanks
Sharon.
--
 16:26:36 up 1 day, 18:23,  3 users,  load average: 2.03, 2.33, 2.60
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html