Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX exited abnormally with code 255, modeline fas [0]

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX exited abnormally with code 255, modeline fas [0]
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:19:05 +0200

Am 05.04.2005 um 16:11 schrieb Ralf Angeli:

but the modeline states: "(LaTeX [0]: exit).

Yes, and where exactly is the problem?

Usually between the [] the error code is displayed, at least I think I saw 1 or 2 there, but 255 is completely neglected. That's the bug I reported.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.       -- H. L. Mencken