auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] Greetings from India

From: sales
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] Greetings from India
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 06:04:53

 KASHMIR CARPET SHIPPED TO YOU WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS

I am pleased to inform that for all the co-operation and support received from you and others from all over, we are presenting you with our latest downloadable version of ip2connect eSuite v1.2 FREE.

It may be downloaded securely and speedily from:

http://www.download.com/IP2connect-eSuite/3000-2064_4-10689035.html?tag=lst-0-1

The new version has included with it a desktop dashboard with links to all of ip2connect tools, transparent Post-It message tags, etc. In addition mail, memo and appointments alerts will be displayed on the desktop tool. A client only install option is also available, for multi-user environment.

Every user who has downloaded and uses the application will be included in a draw to be held on 31st August, 2007.

The first three winners will get an Original, hand-woven Kashmir carpet [3.5” x 1.5” size] and shipped directly at our cost. The following 100 customers will get Original India made, 100% cotton T-Shirts with ip2connect logo on it.

In addition, if you would care to record your rating of the product in the CNET download.com site, we will have it evaluated by an independent jury consisting of 3 persons from the IT industry.  The first three winners will get a valuable surprise gift from India.

Foremost, I join my team to say, “Thank you!”

Samuel Martyn James

Managing Director

Owtsar Technologies Pvt Ltd

41 LB Road, Adyar