auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] You say Amazonian tribe, I say Inca.

From: Hensley
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] You say Amazonian tribe, I say Inca.
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:22:23 +0300

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Subject : Environment can never be saved as long as cities exist.

Who will benefit from an eventual cure from AIDS? I am also a
participant in this civilisation: I do use banks and credit cards, I do
work for capitalist corporations, I do behave in environmentally
destructive ways. It becomes trite and adolescent. That our culture no
longer knows how to live sanely proves is not evidence for any
fundamental flaw in humanity, given the relative timescales.

Could it be the slick graphics, and picture of a blonde, smiling,
Claudia Schiffer posing with a 'RED' Amex Card, or the meaningless,
bland comments from 'friends' offering their support.

Subject : In a fast society slow emotions become extinct.

I like automatic updates, especially for security fixes. These companies
will be making a profit by doing the same thing that made them so
powerful in the first place: exploiting the week and vulnerable in the
world. And you know what - they should be allowed to make that money.
Like a religious person speaking about divine justice or heaven. I
totally agree with Product Red- can't wait to support.

You might be feeling the same. THE NOISETTES The LOUDEST band I have
ever seen - I thought my eardrums were going to bleed. Altogether it was
a poor set and largely disappointing. I first saw this at Clapham Common
tube station.

Again: civilisation may be inevitable, but its ecologically disastrous
consequences are not. We are also biologically predisposed to murder,
rape and shitting in the streets.
His basic premise is that civilisation is inherently unsustainable and
if allowed to continue will destroy most life on our planet.
Like I said, let's see AmEx actually give some significant money.