auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] RE:

From: Beck A . Lucas
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] RE:
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:51:38 -0500

Kenzie kenner doggy smash and jizz blast
Cherry licked by a fucked girl

http://www.housevalley.com/gen_ads/gen_mail.php?grid=387&ape=gt7334

Where should he go? He was dazed by the unlimited possibilities before him. To Boston first, as the nearest seaport. He had taken the trip in his mind so many times that he knew the exact minute when the train would cross the state line and he would be really escaped from the net which had bound him all his life. From Boston to Jamaica as the nearest place that was quite, quite different from Vermont. He had no desire to see Europe or England. Life there was too much like what he had known. He wanted to be in a country where nothing should remind him of his past. From Jamaica where? His stiff old fingers painfully traced out a steamship line to the Isthmus and thence to Colombia. He knew nothing about that country. All the better. It would be the more foreign. Only this he knew, that nobody in that tropical country farmed it, and that was where he wanted to go. From Colombia around the Cape to Argentina. He was aghast at the cost, but instantly decided that he would go steerage. There would be more That evening, as he walked home after service, he told himself that he had never known so long a day. It seemed longer than all the rest of his life. Indeed he felt that some strange and racking change had come upon him since the morning, as though he were not the same person, as though he had been away on a long journey, and saw all things with changed eyes. I came off here because I couldnt hold in at home any longer, answered the other between sobs. You see I cant go away. Her husband treats her so bad she cant stay with him. I dont blame her, she says she just cant! So shes come back and she aint well, and shes goin to have a baby, and Ive got to stay and support her. Mr. Bradleys offered me a place in his store and Ive got to give up goin to the navy. He suddenly realized the unmanliness of his attitude, rose to his feet, closing his lips tightly, and faced the older man with a resolute expression of despair in his young eyes. That paragraph furnishes a text for a few remarks about one of the mostcurious and notable features of my subject -- the length of German words.