auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] Take this postcard now from your friend!

From: www . postcard . com
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] Take this postcard now from your friend!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 22:54:34 +0300

v> Hello friend !
You have just received a postcard from someone who cares about you who sent this from www.postcard.com !

This is a part of the message:
"Hy there! It has been a long time since I haven't heared about you and i sent this to you!!
I've just found out about this service from my girlfriend, who also told me that this is the best poscard ..."
If you'd like to see the rest of the message click HERE to receive your animated postcard!

Thank you for using www.postcard.com 's services !!!
Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by sending them a postcard from our collection !