Re: tex-continuous.el: latexmk, auctex, flymake

From: Paul Nelson
Subject: Re: tex-continuous.el: latexmk, auctex, flymake
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:32:35 +0200

> But more than a year ago Al Haji-Ali provided a functionality which
> allows to configure a build directory in which all files dwell that are
> generated by a LaTeX compilation. So TeX-view looks then there and not
> in the main directory if that functionality is enabled.
>

> So the question is: can your code be adapted?

I see.  Yes, I strongly suspect it can be adapted.  Could you point me
towards the functionality in question?

(My code contains the defcustom tex-continuous-command that controls
the latexmk command.  The other thing it needs to know is where to
find the log file.  This is currently done by calling
(TeX-command-master "log"), which could in turn be made customizable,
and I suspect would then support the functionality that you mention.)

Thanks for the feedback!

Paul