Re: Supporting LatexMK in AUCTeX OOTB

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Supporting LatexMK in AUCTeX OOTB
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 11:45:00 +0100

Hi Keita,

Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

> I'm fine with your idea. AUCTeX already has plenty of supplementary
> entries in `TeX-command-list', so it would be good to have another one
> :-)

I knew you would understand me ;-) Can you do me a favor please and have
a look at the code I posted?  I'm not sure how (XeLaTeX/)Dvipdfmx works
in .dvi mode, I think you have more experience in that area.  I'd
appreciate if you can give a me hint where to put that stuff.  I took
the conditional from our style/graphicx.el.

Best, Arash